Day 6 have made several changes in the last few months. The biggest one is moving to a new manufacture of their Day 6 Bikes. Because of this change there is a delay in this Spring models arriving. The word I have from Kelly, the owner of Day 6 is expect summer for most models and late summer for the new Journey.
This what I know so far,
- All models will have a new Sports Seat, this new seat is still 13 inches wide but has more shape to it. This seat will be available for sale as a upgrade to people owning a Day 6 bike
- All bikes will have black handlebars, stem and seat post
- All bikes will accommodate Topeak racks
- Dual density Contour Seat available for bikes as an option,
- Journey will now be an 8 speed Nexus internal hub and will come equipped with disk brakes.
- There will no longer be a Patriot, Joy or Cyclone model
- The Samson model will cost less, for Canada this will depend on the currency exchange