Day 6 Dream 24
The Day 6 Dream 24 is Day 6’s mid range bicycle with 24 gears. The Dream 24 has always been our most popular Day 6 bike. This 24 speed bike is equipped to go almost everywhere. And similar to all Day 6 bicycles the Dream 24 ships with all of Day 6’s comfort features and their acclaimed ergonomics.
Like all Day 6 bikes the Dream 24 is comfortable, safe and fun to ride.
The Day 6 Dream 24 is available in three frame sizes, small, large and extra large.
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
16″ Contour Seat with dual density memory foam OR 13″ Sport Seat to more easily reach the ground and pedals.
The main difference between the Day 6 frame sizes is in the seat tube support and the seat tube extension.
- Nautical Blue – NB
- Red Raspberry Metallic – RR
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed gravel.
- Brakes: V brakes
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall Rear
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 + 3 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Spokes: 14 Guage Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain ring: ProWheel 24/34/42
- Rear cogs: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Some assembly of Day 6 Bicycles is required, a local bike shop is recommended.
- Link to the Day 6 website and the Dream 24