Day 6 Dream 8
The Day 6 Dream 8 is Day 6’s most economical bicycle with more than one gear. It has one shifter and a rear derailleur for simplicity. All Day 6 bicycles are equipped with all of their comfort features and their acclaimed ergonomics. Like all Day 6 bikes the Dream 8 is comfortable, safe and fun to ride. The Dream 8 is best suited for flat and moderate hills.
The Day 6 Dream is available in three frame sizes, small, large and extra large.
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
The difference between the Day 6 frame sizes is in the seat tube support and the seat tube extension.
- Metallic Yellow – YW
- Cinnamon Metallic – CN
- Turquoise – TQ
- Derailleur: 8 Speeds
- Seats: Contour ~ 16” Injected Molded Contoured ~ No Groin Pressure
- Bike Weight: Approx. 34 lb.
- Wheel Base: 51” in.
- Capacity: 300 lb.
- Tires: Inova Puncture Breaker 26×1.95 Hybrid for riding on pavement and crushed rock
- Brakes: Rim
- Rim: Alloy Double Wall
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Shifter: 8 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Crankset: ProWheel
- Chain ring: ProWheel 36 tooth
- Rear cog: Shimano 11-32
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- Some assembly of Day 6 Bicycles is required, a local bike shop is recommended.
- Link to the Day 6 website and the Dream 8